Kelli Leckie – Principal
Kelli Leckie is an accomplished solicitor who is an Accredited Family Law Specialist, an accredited mediator, and a collaborative law practitioner.
Kelli also holds a degree in commerce, majoring in accounting and finance which she finds invaluable for family law property matters.
Her experience covers dispute resolution, property settlements and children’s matters with a range of solutions from Mediation and Collaborative Law to full representation at the Family Court.
- Primary Dispute resolution
- Property Settlements
- Children’s Matters
- Defacto relationships/ same sex property matters
- Pre nuptial agreements/ binding financial agreements/ cohabitation agreements
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Members of Coffs Harbour Family Law Practitioners Associates
- Member of The Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators
- Member of Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc
- B Comm LLB, majoring accounting and finance- University of New England
- Admitted as a legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South
- Registered as a Solicitor of the High Court
- Justice of the Peace
- Collaborative Lawyer
- New South Wales Society Accredited Specialist- Family Law
Clint Leckie – Practice Manager
Clint holds a degree in Financial Administration and qualification in conveyancing. He is also currently studying law at the University of Sydney.
Clint has been working in Finance for approximately 20 years. He worked in the financial section of both the Nambucca Shire Council and the Coffs Harbour City Council for a cumulative period of 18 years.
Clint’s experience covers, debt collection, rate notices and management of large financial portfolios.
Oliver came to Leckie Law in February 2019 and is under the mentorship of the Principal, Family Law Accredited Specialist, Ms Kelli Leckie.
Oliver has been working closely with Kelli to gain hands on experience in a wide range of private and legally aided matters ranging from:
- Pre-action requirements,
- The drafting of Court pleadings,
- The drafting and submission of Consent orders,
- Representation at Legal Aid Family Dispute Resolution Conferences, to,
- Court mentions.
- Bachelor of Laws – Southern Cross University 2017
- Bachelor of Social Sciences majoring in Sociology – Southern Cross University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University – 2018
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW – August 2018
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Legal Aid Family Law Panel
Oliver’s degree in Social Sciences – combined with his knowledge of the law – helps him understand and navigate the complexities of the modern family and is therefore an ideal mix to assist resolving conflict during emotionally taxing children’s matters.