Kelli Leckie – Principal
Kelli Leckie is an accomplished solicitor who is an Accredited Family Law Specialist, an accredited mediator, and a collaborative law practitioner.
Kelli also holds a degree in commerce, majoring in accounting and finance which she finds invaluable for family law property matters.
Her experience covers dispute resolution, property settlements and children’s matters with a range of solutions from Mediation and Collaborative Law to full representation at the Family Court.
- Primary Dispute resolution
- Property Settlements
- Children’s Matters
- Defacto relationships/ same sex property matters
- Pre nuptial agreements/ binding financial agreements/ cohabitation agreements
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Members of Coffs Harbour Family Law Practitioners Associates
- Member of The Australian Institute of Family Law Arbitrators
- Member of Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc
- B Comm LLB, majoring accounting and finance- University of New England
- Admitted as a legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South
- Registered as a Solicitor of the High Court
- Justice of the Peace
- Collaborative Lawyer
- New South Wales Society Accredited Specialist- Family Law
Clint Leckie – Practice Manager
Clint holds a degree in Financial Administration and qualification in conveyancing.
Clint has been working in Finance for approximately 20 years. He worked in the financial section of both the Nambucca Shire Council and the Coffs Harbour City Council for a cumulative period of 18 years.
Clint’s experience covers, debt collection, rate notices and management of large financial portfolios.